About My Work
I am a virtual assistant for small businesses and a personal assistant for local small business owners.
I’ve been involved in a variety of work environments from office to retail, ranching, teaching, marketing, event hosting, to name a few.
Art is my passion and it gives me joy to create beautiful and functional things and sell them through my Etsy site.
I live in Sonoma County, California.
What type of things do I do for small businesses?
Virtual Assistant Online:
- Write blogs and articles
- SEO articles
- Create and post online newsletters
- Update and create content for WordPress websites
- Edit and format books
- Manage client projects
- Update and post on client pages: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google My Business, and more
- Design almost anything you want using Canva: logos, pictures for blogs, headers and pictures for posts for social media pages, t-shirts, and more
- I’m a lifelong learner and jack of all trades – if I don’t know how to do something, I will figure it out!
- Run errands
- Pick up food
- Home and office organization
- Package and ship items
- Sort, pack, and help move
- Help with pet and yard maintenance
- Minor tech support
- Build or put together things that come unassembled such as shelves
- Handy with most small tools
- Drive to appointments if needed
- Help with social media, create simple websites, design logos
- and more
Email me at email@example.com