About My Work Outside of Art
My current business covers being a virtual assistant to other small businesses, some out of state. I am also a personal assistant to a couple of small business owners in my local area. On top of that, I am also an artist, selling my art through Instagram and my Etsy site.
Over the years I’ve been involved in a variety of work environments from office to retail. My various previous businesses include a horse boarding ranch, teaching, marketing, event hosting, and remodeling, to name a few. I am a mother to three adult daughters. Art is my passion and it gives me joy to create beautiful and functional things.
I live in Sonoma County, California.
What type of things do I do for small businesses?
Virtual Assistant Online:
- Write blogs and articles
- SEO articles
- Create and post online newsletters
- Update and create content for WordPress websites
- manage client projects
- Update and post on client pages: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google My Business, and more
- Design almost anything you want using Canva: logos, pictures for blogs, headers and pictures for posts for social media pages, t-shirts, and more
- a lifelong learner and jack of all trades – if I don’t know how to do something, I will figure it out!
- Shopping & banking
- Run errands
- Pick up food
- Help with organization and filing
- Package and ship items
- sort, pack, & help move
- Help with pet and yard maintenance
- Help manage updates to iPhones and Apple computer systems
- Build or put together things that come unassembled such as shelves, cabinets, etc.
- Handy with most small tools
- and more
Email me at email@example.com